At this weekend’s Battle of Britain Airshow, the IWM Duxford Airshows Team have released the dates for their 2024 Flying Season. While the events and theme remain familiar, there are some notable changes to the dates with some events taking place earlier than usual. One of these is the Summer Air Show which moves to the first weekend of June as part of the commemorations for the 80th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings.
- 5th May – VE Day Flying Day
- 1st-2nd June – Duxford Summer Air Show: D-Day 80
- 26th July – The Americans Flying Day
- 17th August – Duxford Flying Evening
- 31st August – 19 Squadron Flying Day
- 14th-15th September – Duxford Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5th October – Duxford Flying Finale
For more details on these and the rest of the 2024 Display Season, please visit our 2024 UK Airshow Calendar.