10th September 2022 – Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire, OX13 6JQ
Event Organised by: Abingdon Air & Country Show Committee
Flying Display Director: George Bacon
The 2022 Abingdon Air & Country Show will continue to feature static aircraft and a fly in of aircraft featuring historic, warbird, and more modern types.
The three hour afternoon flying program will contain a mix of types, the majority being civilian owned warbird, rotary and aerobatic aircraft with hopefully a small military input. Radio Controlled models will also feature.
On the ground, childrens amusements, trade stalls, classic vehicles, various exhibits and crafts will be evident.
Reviews from previous Events
Images from 2019
Last updated: January 4, 2022 at 20:02 pm
- To be announced
Classic Jets and Cold War Era Types
- Westland Sea King Mk48 (F/S) Historic Helicopters
- Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress (F) Sally-B
- Sopwith Triplane (F/S) Great War Display Team
- RAF SE5a x 2 (F/S) Great War Display Team
- Fokker Dr1 x 2 (F/S) Great War Display Team
- Junkers CL1 (F/S) Great War Display Team
- Blades Aerobatic Team – Extra 300LP x 4 (F)
“AIRCRAFT” – New Addition, (F) – Flying Display, (S) – Static Display, (F/S) – Flying and Static Display, (FP) – Flypast Only, (V) – Visiting Aircraft, (SP) – Support Aircraft, “AIRCRAFT” & (TBC) – Participation To Be Confirmed by Organiser