The Italian Aero Club has released its calendar of where the Il Frecce Tricolori is expected to display within Italy in 2021. The team will mark its 60th Anniversary in 2021. The calendar does not include any international commitments nor those assigned by the Italian military such as the team’s 60th Anniversary Airshow due to take place at Rivolto on the 18th-19th September.
The 2021 team comprises of:
- Pony 0 – Lieutenant Colonel Gaetano FARINA
- Pony 1 – Major Stefano VIT
- Pony 2 – Captain Alfio MAZZOCCOLI
- Pony 3 – Captain Federico DE CECCO
- Pony 4 – Captain Pierluigi RASPA
- Pony 5 – Capitano Alessio GHERSI
- Pony 6 – Major Franco Paolo MAROCCO
- Pony 7 – Captain Oscar DEL DO’
- Pony 8 – Captain Simone FANFARILLO
- Pony 9 – Captain Alessandro SOMMARIVA
- Pony 10 – Major Massimiliano SALVATORE
- Pony 11 – Major Emanuele SAVANI
If the organizing Aero Club cannot confirm their Air Show can take place 60 days in advance, it will be canceled by the Aero Club of Italy.