10th-12th September 2021 – Sanicole Aeroclub, Hetchel, Belgium
Event Organised by: Sanicole Aeroclub
The Sanicole Aeroclub hosts the only major civilian airshow in Belgium. It opens on Friday evening with a spectacular sunset airshow which continues into the dark with specialist twilight display acts. The main show is an eight hour flying display featuring a huge variety of aircraft from civilian and military backgrounds, modern and historic.
A number of measures have been introduced to ensure a COVID-19 secure environment.
- Saturday added to spread the crowd across 3 days.
- Audience restricted to 5000-7500 each day.
- The audience will be placed seated on 5 properly separated stages. Each of these will have a maximum of 1500 seats.
- Social distancing will be implemented as necessary according to social bubbles.
- Distancing between will be guaranteed with prior assigned seating.
- Each of these 5 stages will have its own catering and toilets to limit contact to the bare minimum.
- Depending on requirements at the time, each of the 5 section may also have its own entrance.
- If allowed, there will be a tradestand boulevard behind the sections with compulsory walking directions like we have at local outdoor markets.
- When not seated, a mouth-nose mask is compulsory.
- If allowed, static display will be at both the east end and west end of the showground. If required by authorities, this can be with timeslots.
- To avoid restless children on the stage, there will still be a playground
Reviews from previous Events
Images from 2019
Last updated: February 27, 2021 at 11:46 am
Belgian Air Force
- Agusta 109BAi (F) A109 Demo Team (TBC)
Czech Air Force
- Mil Mi-17/171 ‘Hip‘ (F)
- Mil Mi-24v/35 ‘Hind‘ (F)
- PZL W-3 Sokół (F)
Swiss Air Force
- Patrouille Suisse – Northrop F-5E Tiger II x 6 (F)
- McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet (F) Swiss Hornet Demo Team
- To be announced
“AIRCRAFT” – New Addition, (F) – Flying Display, (S) – Static Display, (F/S) – Flying and Static Display, (FP) – Flypast Only, (V) – Visiting Aircraft, (SP) – Support Aircraft, “AIRCRAFT” & (TBC) – Participation To Be Confirmed by Organiser
CREDITS: Swiss Air Force