The Combined Ops Military and Air Show is a unique event with a variety of vintage and modern aircraft displays, on the ground and in the air
The Met Office forecast for tomorrow, Saturday 10th only, (which organisers are monitoring on an hourly basis) may well put most of the aircraft outside their legal limits to fly but, just as they were back in 1940 the pilots and crews are all ready to scramble if it’s at all possible once the all-clear is given!
Luckily the Tanks, Jeeps and hundreds of military vehicles will all be within limits. Please come along dressed for the weather and check https://www.facebook.com/Headcorn-Aerodrome-Official-117251901715341/ for updates.
Here is the planned flying programme for this weekend.
- Bell 206L – Pleasure flights both days
- Boeing Stearman – Static both days
- C47 Dakota N473DC Drag ‘em Oot – Display and Static
- Harvard T6 Texan X 2 – Static both days
- Maidstone Model Club – Display Both days
- Pathfinder Parachute Display Team – Both days
- Piper Cub vs Storch – Display and Static both days
- Stampe SV4 – Display (Sun only) and Static
- Supermarine Spitfire MKIX TD314 St George – Display and Static both days
- Tiger Moth – Static both days
- Princess of Wales Royal Regiment Tiger Army Parachute Team – Both days
All displays are subject to weather and availability. This can be cancelled or changed at any time without notice, we cannot give flying times due to weather and serviceability constraints. They are usually between 11am and 5pm.
This family event which includes static military vehicles, living history re-enactment groups, arena events, military stalls, children’s entertainment and food stalls to makes the perfect day out.
This great event takes place at Headcorn Aerodrome, Shenley Road, Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, TN27 9HX from 10am to 5pm. For information and to book tickets please visit headcornevents.co.uk or call 0845 652 6263