Below you will find our main feature articles for the 2020 airshow season. Flightline UK sources it’s dates and participation from a variety of different sources. This can be from official information releases from organisers, official air display websites and from military/operator/owner websites etc. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing and is confirmed wherever possible. Participation at shows is liable to change due to weather, serviceability, operational requirements and a number of other reasons. Flightline UK accepts no liability should an event be cancelled or curtailed in anyway. Readers of Flightline UK are recommended to use the calendar and previews with caution and to check directly with organisers before making travel arrangements.
2020 Display Season
Last updated: October 3, 2019 at 11:50 am
2020 is another big year of Second World War commemorations and will mark the 75th Anniversary of VE & VJ Day plus the 80th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain.
- PREVIEW – Abingdon Air & Country Show, Oxfordshire – 17th May
- PREVIEW – English Riviera Airshow, Paignton, Torbay, Devon – 6th-7th June
- PREVIEW – RAF Cosford Air Show, Shropshire – 14th June
- PREVIEW – Royal Navy International Air Day, RNAS Yeovilton, Somerset – 11th July
- PREVIEW – Royal International Air Tattoo 2019, RAF Fairford, Gloucestershire – 17th-19th July
- PREVIEW – Airbourne, Eastbourne International Airshow, East Sussex – 13th-16th August
- PREVIEW – Bournemouth Air Festival, Dorset – 20th-23rd August
- PREVIEW – Clacton Airshow, Essex – 27th-28th August
- PREVIEW – 42nd International Sanicole Airshow, Hetchel-Eskel, Belgium – 11th-13th September