Are you looking for a display act for your show or event? Or are you looking for someone to manage your event? In the directory you’ll find the most comprehensive list of links to UK and european based display acts that regularly appear at UK air shows. There is also a list of support and management organisations that can help you put on that special event.
The Directory needs your support. If you have a company or display that is involved with UK airshows and is not mentioned here, please contact us !
Finally, a big thank you to all you who have contributed so far.
Last updated: Monday, October 30, 2023
Aerobatic and Team Displays
- aeroSPARX – a Night Air-Display Revolution
- Airborne Pyrotechnics – The Sydney Charles Display Team
- Aerosuperbatics Wingwalkers – The World’s only Formation Wingwalking Display Team
- Air-Displays.co.uk – Mark Jefferies displays the awesome Extra 330SC
- Apache Aviation Jet Team – The Premier Civilian Jet Display Team flying L-39 Albatross
- British Aerobatic Academy – The British Aerobatic Academy is the only aerobatic academy in the UK. Adrian Willis is am the chief instructor for the British Aerobatic Academy and can offer dymnaic and exciting displays in either the Extra 200 or Sukhoi Su-29.
- GB Air Displays – Solo aerobatic displays by Iain Smith
- G-FORCE Aerobatics – Dramatic aerobatic displays at your air show, open day or fete, private event, wedding or corporate day
- Fokker Four – Fourship display of Fokker S11 Instructors
- gliderFX Display Team – Unique Aerobatics in the world’s best aerobatic gliders including twilight displays and banner towing
- Gyro Air Display – Something refreshingly New and Different for Air Display season. Autogyro displays by Peter Davies
- Invert.Me.Uk – Aerobatics from Justyn Gorman in the Extra 300L and Vans RV4
- Jump4Heroes – Royal British Legion Parachute Display Team
- The Mono Display Team – Two ship airshow display act flying the iconic Taylor Monoplane.
- O’Brien’s Flying Circus – Crazy Flying and Trailer Top Landing displays by Brendan O’Brien
- Raven Display Team – Vans RV Formation Display Team
- Phil Burgess Aerobatics – Aerobatic Displays in the Rihn DR-107 One Design and Pitts S-1C Special
- Rich Goodwin Airshows – The Ultimate Biplane for Air Show Entertainment
- Scandinavian Airshow II – Pitts Python, Pitts S2B “Wasp” and the Skycats Wingwalkers
- Simon Johnson – Aerobatic displays by one of the UK’s top competition pilots
- Stampe Formation Team – The Stampe formation display team is an airshow act in the finest traditions of classical barnstorming aviation from the 1930s and 40s.
- Team Phoenix – The worlds first amputee aerobatic formation air display team
- The Tiger Club’s Turbulent Team – The Team’s Official Website
- The Titans – The Titans are an original two-ship display team, bringing a unique pairing of dissimilar aircraft. Matching one of the highest performing unlimited aircraft on the market, the Xtremeair XA42, with an upgraded version of an all-time classic, the American Decathlon.
- Ultimate High – Precision Aerobatics in Extra 300s
- Victors Formation Team – The Victors are a formation team that provides demonstrations with 4 Piper PA28 aircraft.
- The Yakovlevs – Four ship, Two Ship and Solo displays in Yak-50s and a Yak-Super-52
Pyrotechnic Air Display Teams
Twilight pyrotechnic air displays have become a firm highlight of many events around the UK and Europe recently. The range of these displays continues to grow with gliders, light aircraft and even helicopters being modified to carry fireworks and LED lighting.
AeroSPARX – a pair of Grob 109s modified with stunning LED effects and wingtip pyrotechnics
Airborne Pyrotechnics / Sydney Charles Display Team – We can offer spectacular, quiet or loud, affordable displays with one, two or three aircraft, for weddings, garden parties and air displays.
Blanix Team – The performance by the Blanix-team includes classic aerobatics in addition to the mirror flight, which have to be presented either synchronised or practically in display. The show is supported by some soft music as well as smoke and light effects on the wingtips.
GliderFX – We are offer stunning and unique aerobatic displays in the world’s most exciting aerobatic gliders aided by wingtip smoke and pyrotechinics.
Johan Gustafsson Airshows – Twilight Glider Aerobatics by Swedish Champion Aerobatc Pilot, Johan Gustafsson
Pilots of the Purple Twilight – The Pilots of the Purple Twilight offer unique aerial pyrotechnic spectaculars for special events. Our highly experienced display pilots will tailor their displays to your event whether it is large and small. We can offer displays for weddings, parties and corporate events held at a wide variety of locations and if suitable can even land to meet and greet your guests.
Scandinavian Airshow – Aerial Firework Displays in the mighty Grumman AgCat
Mark Jefferies Aerobatics – Pyrotechnic aerobatic displays by UK National Aerobatic Champion Mark Jefferies
Historic Aircraft Operators
- Ab Initio Displays – Ab Initio Displays was originally formed to allow people to enjoy and experience the excitement of seeing our ex RAF Chipmunk and Bulldog flown together. We have added a 1942 Auster AOP1 and a 1946 Navion to the team and these are both now available too
- Air Leasing Ltd – Air Leasing LTD was founded in 1984 to specialise in the restoration and maintenance and operation of World War II era fighters.
- The Aircraft Restoration Company at Duxford – Bristol Blenheim rebuild, Spitfires and more
- Amici dell’Hunter – Ex Swiss AF Hunter T68
- Aviodrome – C-47 and Constellation operations
- Austor AOP6 TW536 – Historic Auster flown by Kevin Hale
- The B-17 Preservation Trust – B-17G Flying Fortress Sally-B
- Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar – The Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar Ltd is based at the famous WW2 RAF aerodrome at Biggin Hill, Kent. The aircraft we operate comprise of several superb airworthy examples of legendary WW2 Supermarine Spitfire fighter aircraft, each with extensive wartime histories.
- Bronco Demo Team – The Bronco Demo Team was created in 2010 by a group of OV-10 Bronco enthousiasts, with the main goal to present the Bronco in its natural environment; flying through the sky.
- Classic Formation – Swiss based team flying a DC-3 and a trio of Beech 18s
- Dakota Norway
- Dutch Dakota Association
- The Fighter Collection– Home of Europe’s largest collection of Piston Engined Fighters
- Flying Bulls – Austrian based campany flying B-25 Mitchell, T-28 Trojan, F4U Corsair sponsored by Red Bull Drinks
- Flying Legends – Home of P-51 Frances Dell based in Germany
- Foster Wikner Wicko – Homepage for Wicko G-AFJB
- Gnat Display Team – The team currently consists of three Folland Gnat T. Mk1 aircraft expertly maintained and displayed at airshows for the benefit of the public to see.
- The Great War Display Team – SE5A, Sopwith Triplane, Fokker Triplane, RAF BE2c and Junkers CL1 replicas in exciting dogfight displays
- Hangar 11 – Peter Teichman’s Collection
- Hawker Hunter Aviation – Hunter F58s, Buccaneer and Sukhoi Su-22
- The Historic Aircraft Collection at Duxford – Home of Spitfire Vb BM597, Hurricane XIIc G-HURI and a Feisler Storch
- Historic Army Aircraft Flight
- Historic Helicopters – Westland Whirlwind, Westland Wessex and Westland Sea King
- Huey.co.uk – UH-1H Iroquois and OH-6A Loach Vietnam era helicopters
- Hunterverein Obersimmental – Hunter F58 Papyrus
- Hurricane 501 – Hawker Hurricane I V7497
- Hurricane Heritage – Custodians of Hawker Hurricane 1 R4118
- Jet Aerobatics – Jet Provost Mk5 XW324
- Memorial Flight Association– MD311 Flamant
- Mikael Carlson – Bleriot XI and Tummelisa
- Miss Helen – P-51D Mustang – Miss Helen is a genuine World War Two combat surviving aircraft and a fully restored airworthy example of this very famous fighter: The P51-D Mustang.
- NA-64 Yale 3349 – North American NA-64 Yake 3349
- NavyWings Heritage Flight – Funded by public donations, Navy Wings brings the excitement and discovery of this story to life by restoring, maintaining and flying a collection of historic aircraft, which display to over three million people annually at air shows and events up and down the country.
- North Wales Military Aviation Services – BAC Strikemaster Mk80A & Mk82a
- Norwegian Air Force Historical Squadron – Lockheed T-33 Silver Star, MiG-15 aplus de Havilland Vampire T55 and FB6
- T6 Harvard Aviation – Classic Air Displays in NA Harvard ‘Wacky Rabbit’
- The Old Buckers – Bücker Jungmann formation display team
- The Old Flying Machine Company at Duxford – Home of Spitfire MkIX MH434
- Plane Sailing Ltd – Operators of Consolidated PBY-5A Catalina G-PBYA
- Real Aeroplane Company – Taff Smith’s collection based at Breighton
- Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- Shipping and Airlines – Based at the historic London – Biggin Hill Airport, Shipping and Airlines is the premier light aircraft maintenance facility in the South-East of England.
- Shuttleworth Collection – Edwardian pioneers through to the Spitfire and Hurricane of WW2
- Suffolk Spitfire – Supermarine Spitfire XVIe G-PBIX
- Super Constellation Flyers – Home of the Swiss based Lockheed Super Constellation
- Swedish Air Force Historic Flight – SAAB J29 Tunnan, AJS37 Viggen, Hawker Hunter and many other unique historic types from Sweden
- Ultimate Warbird Flights – Warbird Air Displays
- Vampire Preservation Group – Operators of Vampire T11 VZ507
Military Display Teams
- Army – The Tigers Parachute Display Team
- Army Parachute Display Team “The Red Devils”
- Chilian Air Force National Display Team “Los Halcones”
- Finnish Air Force National Display Team “Midnight Hawks”
- French Air Force Aerobatics Team “l’Equipe de Voltige”
- French Air Force National Display Team “La Patrouille De France”
- French Air Force Rafale Solo Display Team
- Italian Air Force National Display Team “Il Frecce Tricolore”
- Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team “The Red Arrows”
- Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- Royal Air Force Chinook Display Team
- Royal Air Force Tutor Display Team
- Royal Air Force Typhoon Display Team
- Royal Air Force Parachute Display Team “The Falcons”
- Royal Navy Black Cats Display Team
- Royal Navy Raiders Parachute Display Team
- Royal Canadian Armed Forces “Snowbirds”
- Royal Jordanian Falcons
- Swiss Air Force National Display Team “Patrouille Suisse”
- Swiss Air Force National Display Team – The PC-7 Team
- Swiss Air Force Super Puma Display Team
- Swiss Air Force F/A-18C Hornet Display Team
- Swiss Air Force Events
- US Air Force National Display Team “The Thunderbirds”
- US Air Force Air Combat Command Displays
- US Navy National Display Team “Blue Angels”
Air Display Support Organisations
- Aero Safety Support International – a not-for-profit, wholly-owned, subsidiary company of the UK Civil Aviation Authority
- The Aircraft Sales Company – Specialising in the purchase and sale of vintage and historic aircraft, The Aircraft Sales Company offers their wealth of experience and connections across the globe to connect customer and aircraft
- All-Party Parliamentary Group on General Aviation – promotes the objective, as set out by British Government, of making the United Kingdom the best country in the world for General Aviation
- All Party Parliamentary Group for Events
- British Air Display Association
- The Civil Aviation Authority
- De Havilland Support Ltd
- De Havilland Moth Club
- European Airshow Council
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Events Industry Forum
- L’association France Spectacle Aérien
- The General Aviation Safety Council – GASCo
- Hawker Restorations – Hawker Hurricane Restorations
- International Council of Airshows
- Lovett Aviation – If you are planning an event or special occasion and would like to have an air display to entertain your guests then please get in touch.
- Military Aviation Authority
- The National Outdoor Events Association
- R5 Air Displays
- SkyFever – Brendan O’Brien – O’Brien’s Flying Circus, Airshow Commentary and Aviation Experiences
- Skysport Engineering Ltd – Vintage Aircraft Resoration Specialists
- Smoking Airplanes – Approved Smoke Systems
- TSA Consulting – Air Display Management
- UK Flying Display Director Accreditation Course
- Vintage Fabrics Ltd
- World Airshow News