27th-28th July 2019, Old Buckenham Airfield, Norfolk
Last updated: October 28, 2018 at 12:10 pm
The Old Buckenham Airshow is a superb family day out at the former home of the 493rd Bombardment Group. On the ground there are a host of historical exhibits alongside local traders, the “Attack and Destroy” Bar and a handpicked selection of caterers.
The flying displays are drawn from the very best civilian and warbird displays with a nod to the United States Army Air Force history of the airfield.
Images from 2018 Event
Essential Show Information
Latest Aircraft Participation
- Supermarine Spitfire IX (F) Old Flying Machine Company
- Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress (F) Sally-B
- Hawker Hurricane X (F) Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar
- North American P-51D Mustang (F) Private
- Slingsby T67M Firefly (F) Rod Dean
- G-Force Aerobatics – Extra 300S (F) (With R/C Model Extra)
“AIRCRAFT” – New Addition, (F) – Flying Display, (S) – Static Display, (F/S) – Flying and Static Display, (FP) – Flypast Only, (V) – Visiting Aircraft, (SP) – Support Aircraft, “AIRCRAFT” & (TBC) – Participation To Be Confirmed by Organiser