Below you will find our main feature articles for the 2019 airshow season. Flightline UK sources it’s dates and participation from a variety of different sources. This can be from official information releases from organisers, official air display websites and from military/operator/owner websites etc. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing and is confirmed wherever possible. Participation at shows is liable to change due to weather, serviceability, operational requirements and a number of other reasons. Flightline UK accepts no liability should an event be cancelled or curtailed in anyway. Readers of Flightline UK are recommended to use the calendar and previews with caution and to check directly with organisers before making travel arrangements.
2019 Display Season
Last updated: September 5, 2018 at 15:44 pm
2019 sees a number of important military anniversaries. The year marks the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Landings in June, the 75th Anniversary of the Arnhem Landings in September plus the 70th Anniversary of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation’s formation. These milestones will be marked at a number of airshows throughout the season both in the UK and Europe.
- PREVIEW – 20th Abingdon Air & Country Show, Oxfordshire – 5th May
- PREVIEW – RAF Cosford Air Show, Shropshire – 9th June
- PREVIEW – Royal International Air Tattoo 2019, RAF Fairford, Gloucestershire – 19th-21st July
- PREVIEW – 31st Sunderland Airshow, Tyne & Wear – 26th-28th July
- PREVIEW – Airbourne, Eastbourne International Airshow, East Sussex – 15th-18th August
- PREVIEW – Dunsfold Wings and Wheels, Dunsfold Park, Surrey – 24th-25th August
- PREVIEW – Bournemouth Air Festival, Dorset – 29th August – 1st September
- PREVIEW – 41st International Sanicole Airshow, Hetchel, Belgium