23rd-24th August, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
Last updated: December 8, 2017 at 15:27 pm
Essex’s only major seaside airshow presents two days of aerial entertainment between Clacton Pier and the Martello Tower attracting audiences of 200,000. Impressive aerobatic displays will take to the skies whilst a whole host of exhibition, trade stands, food court and on-site entertainment are available at ground level.
Images from 2017 Event
Essential Show Information
This airshow is FREE!
Latest Aircraft Participation
- Great War Display Team – RAF SE5a x 2 (F)
- Great War Display Team – RAF BE2c (F)
- Great War Display Team – Avro 504K (F)
- Great War Display Team – Sopwith Triplane (F)
- Great War Display Team – Fokker Dr1 x 2 (F)
- Great War Display Team – Junkers CL1 x 2 (F)
“AIRCRAFT” – New Addition, (F) – Flying Display, (S) – Static Display, (F/S) – Flying and Static Display, (FP) – Flypast Only, (V) – Visiting Aircraft, (SP) – Support Aircraft, “AIRCRAFT” & (TBC) – Participation To Be Confirmed by Organiser
CREDITS: Great War Display Team