13th-15th July 2018, RAF Fairford, Gloucestershire
Last updated: January 18, 2018 at 11:59 am
The world’s biggest military airshow takes place at RAF Fairford in July. An eight hour flying display is augmented by the biggest static display of any UK airshow with aircraft from throughout the world taking part. RIAT is organised by the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust raising money and awareness for the Trust. On the ground, there are extensive displays by all the armed services as well as all sorts of family entertainment.
2018 Theme: RAF100 at the 2018 Air Tattoo
The 2018 Air Tattoo will be a different event to that which you know – as we come together to celebrate one hundred years of the Royal Air Force!
RAF100 at the Air Tattoo, a special one off event, will include a flying display from the world famous Red Arrows and the RAFs newest F-35B Lightning! Friday will be a day not to miss in 2018. This special, full show day, will include a mass RAF flypast, a Royal Review of aircraft plus a lot more!
With FREE entry for accompanied under-18s and FREE parking for ticket holders, the Air Tattoo always offers great value for money day out.
Due to the scale of the 2018 Air Tattoo and us needing to find more space for static aircraft, you may be parked on or off base on either grass or concrete, so please bare this in mind.
Images from 2017 Event
Essential Show Information
Latest Aircraft Participation
Royal Air Force
- Red Arrows – BAE Systems Hawk T1 x 9 (F)
- Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II (F)
Royal Canadian Air Force
- McDonnell Douglas CF-188 Hornet (F) RCAF CF-18 Hornet Demo Team
Swiss Air Force
- PC-7 Team – Pilatus NCPC-7 Turbotrainer x 9 (F)
- McDonnell Douglas F/A-18C Hornet (F)
Classic Jets and Cold War Era Types
- de Havilland Vampire FB52 (F) Norwegian Air Force Historical Squadron
- de Havilland Vampire T55 (F) Norwegian Air Force Historical Squadron
- Great War Display Team – RAF SE5a/RAF BE2c/Sopwith Triplane/Junkers CL1/Fokker Dr1 (F) (TBC)
“AIRCRAFT” – New Addition, (F) – Flying Display, (S) – Static Display, (F/S) – Flying and Static Display, (FP) – Flypast Only, (V) – Visiting Aircraft, (SP) – Support Aircraft, “AIRCRAFT” & (TBC) – Participation To Be Confirmed by Organiser