Below you will find our main feature articles for the 2018 airshow season. Flightline UK sources it’s dates and participation from a variety of different sources. This can be from official information releases from organisers, official air display websites and from military/operator/owner websites etc. All information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing and is confirmed wherever possible. Participation at shows is liable to change due to weather, serviceability, operational requirements and a number of other reasons. Flightline UK accepts no liability should an event be cancelled or curtailed in anyway. Readers of Flightline UK are recommended to use the calendar and previews with caution and to check directly with organisers before making travel arrangements.
2018 Display Season
Last updated: November 1, 2017 at 11:55 am
The 2018 Display Season is dominated by celebrations to mark RAF100. The main airshows marking the centenary will be the RAF Cosford Air Show on 10th June and the Royal International Air Tattoo, RAF Fairford held over 13th-15th July. RAF100 will also be marked at a number of other events and there will also be a touring collection of historic airframes visiting six city centres around the UK.
- PREVIEW – Abingdon Air & Country Show, Oxfordshire – 6th May
- PREVIEW – RAF Cosford Air Show, Shropshire – 10th June
- PREVIEW – Southport Airshow, Lancashire – 6th-8th July
- PREVIEW – RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day, Somerset – 7th July
- PREVIEW – Royal International Air Tattoo 2018, RAF Fairford, Gloucestershire – 13th-15th July
- PREVIEW – Farnborough International Airshow, Hampshire – 16th-22nd July
- PREVIEW – Sunderland International Airshow, Tyne & Wear – 27th-29th July
- PREVIEW – Airbourne, Eastbourne International Airshow, East Sussex – 16th-19th August
- PREVIEW – Dunsfold Wings and Wheels, Dunsfold Park, Surrey – 25th-26th August
- PREVIEW – Bournemouth Air Festival, Dorset – 30th August – 2nd September
- PREVIEW – Belgian Air Force Days, Kleine Brogel, Limberg, Belgium – 8th-9th September